1. Possibility. Freedom of choice. Practiced risk taking. Wide angle thinking. The long winding road of our life is leading to this. I can see the horizon. Almost there, almost there. Almost happy and free.
2. The clouds stretch across the desert sky mimicking our momentum. Forward, they urge us. Spread your wings, they gracefully remind us. The depth and breadth of our potential hangs patiently in the air above us.
3. When I go deep into my silence, I can feel my life force pulsing. I am most alive within this mystical descent.
4. I am busy preparing our nests, both for our guests and for ourselves. These desert houses feel easy this year. There is a peace about them. Everywhere I turn there is a hand outstretched to guide me. Nothing feels hard or burdensome. I keep asking myself, is it them or is it me? The answer is always the same…it is the whole of Us.
5. It is easy to be in the right now in this home with its high ceilings and wide open spaces. I settle into places that invite me to dance. My mother used to say, this room is big enough to swing a cat. As a former gymnast, I prefer the cartwheel analogy. I could easily do five across, and four deep in the living room alone. And the divinely wide hallways? Give me a few rowdy toddlers and some done-with-adulting adults, dress them in slide-worthy pajamas, and welcome to my shrieks-of-delight racetrack. There is joy in this living. Pure joy.