DIARY OF A HOTEL WIFE
Blog Post Gallery
July 4, 2019
1. Deceipt has a new language.
It goes something like this:
Him: I know you thought you heard me betraying you but that was my strategy.
I agreed with your antagonizer as a form of subterfuge.
Me: Guess what, asshole? I don’t need a magician, I need a friend.
2. I hope your enjoy your evening watching money blow up in the sky. I hope, even more, you keep your pets out of harm’s way. Mobility is their birthright. Nature, tragically, isn’t so lucky.
3. We are witnessing the destruction of our nation. Is it happening because of, OR, in spite of us? Hard to tell. Easy to recognize. Impossible to digest.
4. I knew I had to act fast. I needed to humble him. Emasculation was the quickest route. It almost always is, in these trying times.
5. Fur babies, towering mountains, deep conversations, road runners, long pedicures, soft sun, light wind, fluttering hummingbirds…who could ask for more?
A Love Story
April 24, 2020
The Season of Our Discontent
April 15, 2020
Sorry, not sorry